Here are some printable materials including a flier (Spanish version, too) and lawn signs to spread the word about how we can save water and do our part for a more resilient water supply.
You may print your own or you can pick up already printed lawn signs at the following locations:
- Department of Natural Resources – 1594 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City
- Central Utah Water Conservancy District – 1426 E. 750 N., Suite 400, Orem
- Conservation Garden Park – 8275 S. 1300 W., West Jordan
- Washington County Water Conservancy District – 533 E. Waterworks Dr., St. George
- Weber Basin Water Conservancy District – 2837 UT-193, Layton
Email us at email@example.com to check on sign availability, or if you would like something created for your organization.